St. George Cockroach Control
Cockroaches are perhaps the most disgusting pest to find scurrying around your home given their propensity for carrying diseases, and the ease with which they can hide and survive in even the most unsavory conditions. These pests can easily remain undetected in your home, which oftentimes means if you’re seeing signs of their presence it’s too late, and you likely already have an infestation on your hands.
Points of Entry
Given their small size, cockroaches can easily gain access to your home through any holes or cracks present on the exterior. They can get in through laundry vents, the roof, and even through sewer and plumbing drains. Your home is the perfect breeding ground for these pests, giving them easy access to food, water, and comfortable conditions, making it easy for them to nest, breed, and quickly multiply into a huge infestation.
Why Call the Professionals?
At Preventive Pest Control, we have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to treating cockroaches, and know all of the tricks to make sure we eradicate these nasty creatures on the first try. Whether you’re experiencing a problem in your home or workplace, we can get things under control quickly and efficiently, limiting the amount of destruction these pests can do to your home, business, and reputation.
Signs of a Cockroach Infestation
Here are some tell-tale signs you have a cockroach infestation on your hands:
- The presence of cast skins or cockroach carcasses.
- A musty or strong odor present in your home.
- Oval-shaped egg cases in and around your home.
- Sightings of cockroaches during daylight hours.
- Cockroach feces.
Cockroaches in St. George
The most common types of cockroaches present in St. George include:
- American Cockroach
- Brownbanded Cockroach
- German Cockroach
- Oriental Cockroach
The Potential for Damage
Cockroaches are very likely to do more than just damage to your reputation. Here are the most common types of damage you may experience because of a cockroach infestation:
- Bacterial transmission that results in food poisoning.
- Serious diseases such as strep, staph, hepatitis, dysentery, and typhoid fever.
- Contamination of food, water, utensils, and other food preparation areas.
- The loss of customers and employees due to lack of trust.
- Anywhere from temporary to permanent closure of your business.
We Can Help!
Have you seen any signs that lead you to believe cockroaches may be present in your home or business?
Contact Preventive Pest Control to get rid of your cockroach control in St. George and surrounding areas today!