Rodent Removal Exclusion Services
Rodents are sneaky, fast, and can fit through even the smallest holes and cracks, making them rather difficult to exterminate on your own, especially when an infestation is present. It’s important to understand the signs of a rodent infestation to ensure you secure professional help as soon as possible, since a rodent infestation can get out of control quickly.
How We Help
At Preventive Pest Control, we are very experienced in identifying the signs of a rodent infestation, and determining the type of rodent present. If you suspect a rodent is loose in your home or see signs of an infestation on your property, we will come out, assess the situation, and decide on the best course of action to treat the particular type of rodent present in your home. In addition, we identify any problem spots both inside and outside of your home that can lead to future infestations, and help you resolve these trouble areas to prevent rodents from getting into your home again.
Signs of a Rodent Infestation
Aside from the obvious signs of an influx of rodents inside your home, here are a few signs you can look for when you think you might have an infestation:
- Burrows in your garden or nests present in your home.
- Tears or tooth marks on food packages.
- Rodent droppings, trails of urine, or footprints.
- Musky or unpleasant odors you can’t get rid of.
- Gnaw marks on wooden surfaces in your home, namely along walls and floors.
Common Rodents in Southern Utah
The most common rodents you’ll likely encounter in the St. George of Mesquite areas are:
Preventing Rodent Infestation
While professional treatment is best, here are a few things you can do around your home to make it less appealing to rodents:
- Keep garbage sealed tightly inside and outside of your home.
- Vacuum and air out your home regularly.
- Get rid of bird feeders or any other features that might be attracting rodents to your home.
- Get rid of any large piles or mounds of items you have on your property.
Let Us Help with Rodent Control St. George
Taking steps to prevent a rodent infestation is important to prevent these disease-carrying pests from gaining access to your home.
If you need help with rodent control St. George and surrounding areas, we’ve got you covered. Contact Preventive Pest Control to get rid of your rodent problem today!